EMDR TT – Ft. Worth, Spring, 2020
$1,195.00 – $1,496.00
Ft. Worth, TX – Spring – Mar 19, 20, 21 & April 23, 24,25, 2020
- Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
*Early registration cutoff date is two weeks prior to the first day of training. Registration begins at 8:00 am on the first day of training. The training site is in Ft. Worth, TX.
Each attendee must attend five 2-hour group consultations in addition to the training sessions. These consultations are done by video conference or by phone.
Required reading: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: Basic principles, protocols, and procedures, third edition, by Francine Shapiro, PhD., EMDR originator, and is not included in course materials and tuition.
Springhill Suites Forth Worth Fossil Creek
5301 North Riverside Drive
Ft Worth, TX 76137
(817) 306 0900
March Group Reservation Link: Book your group rate for Compassion Works
April Group Reservation Link: Book your group rate for Compassion Works
March 19, 20 & 21, 2020 (Weekend 1)
*Group video/phone consultations:
*There is flexibility regarding the video/phone consultations. If these days and times don’t work exactly, then accommodations and adjustments can be made.
April 23, 24, 25, 2020 (Weekend 2)
Registration for Ft. Worth – Spring – March 19, 20 & 21 and April 23, 24 & 25, 2020
This training is Thursday, Friday and Saturday for both weekends.
Early Bird: (thru Friday, March 6, 2020)
- Fully Licensed Mental Health Professional $1495.00
- Intern/Nonprofit/DoD: $1195.00
Regular Rate (after March 6, 2020)
- Fully Licensed Mental Health Professional: $1645.00
- Intern/Nonprofit/DoD: $1345.00
- If cancellation is more than 14 days prior to the training start date then full refund of the amount paid minus the $75 admin fee.
- If cancellation is between 4-14 days before the training start date then no refund is given but we can apply the amount paid minus $75 fee to another training.
- If cancellation is 3 days or less prior to the training start date then no refund is given but we can apply the amount minus $400 fee to another training.
A payment plan option to pay in thirds is available, 1/3 down and 1/3 due each month after registration for two months until complete. There is a 5% charge added to this payment option. The trainee must be paid in full before the certificate of completion is awarded. The payment plan is used with credit cards only and is selected at the bottom of the shopping cart prior to submitting the payment and registration.
Select your pricing level – “Intern/DOD/Non-profit” or “Fully Licensed Therapist”
Click “Add to cart”
From the Cart, press “Proceed to Checkout”
In the cart, fill in the prompts
Then pay with Credit Card or select other payment options, such as Payment Plan, Paypal, Invoice, or Echeck with the radial buttons below.