EMDR TT – Houston – Fall, 2019
$1,195.00 – $1,495.00
South Houston in Pasadena, TX – Sep 20-22 & Nov 1-3, 2019
- Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
*Early registration cutoff date is two weeks prior to the first day of training. Registration begins 8:00 am the first day of training. The training site is at The Bridge, 3811 Allen Genoa Rd, Pasadena, TX.
Each attendee must attend five 2-hour group consultations in addition to the training sessions.
Required reading: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: Basic principles, protocols, and procedures, third edition, by Francine Shapiro, Ph.D., EMDR originator, and is not included in course materials and tuition.
*Early registration cutoff date is two weeks prior to the first day of training. Registration and check-in begin at 8:00 am on the first day of training.
These hotels are along Beltway 8:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Houston Pasadena
3640 East Sam Houston Pkwy S, Pasadena, TX 77505
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston E – Pasadena
5450 Vista Rd, Pasadena, TX 77505
Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Pasadena
4711 East Sam Houston Pkwy S, Pasadena, TX 77505
These are along Interstate 45 by Hobby airport:
Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
7902 Mosley Rd, Houston, TX 77061
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport
7922 Mosley Rd, Houston, TX 77061
Sep 20, 21, 22, 2019 (Weekend 1)
*Group video/phone consultations:
*There is flexibility regarding the video/phone consultations. If these days and times don’t work exactly, then accommodations and adjustments can be made.
Registration for Houston (Pasadena) – Fall – Sep 20, 21, 22 & Nov 1, 2, 3, 2019
Early Bird: (thru Friday, Sep 6, 2019)
- Fully Licensed Mental Health Professional $1495.00
- Intern/Nonprofit/DoD: $1195.00
Regular Rate (after Sep 6, 2019)
- Fully Licensed Mental Health Professional: $1645.00
- Intern/Nonprofit/DoD: $1345.00
- If cancellation is more than 14 days prior to the training start date then full refund of the amount paid minus the $75 admin fee.
- If cancellation is between 4-14 days before the training start date then no refund is given but we can apply the amount paid minus $75 fee to another training.
- If cancellation is 3 days or less prior to the training start date then no refund is given but we can apply the amount minus $400 fee to another training.
A payment plan option to pay in thirds is available, 1/3 down and 1/3 due each month after registration for two months until complete. There is a 3% charge added to this payment option. (Payment must be paid-in-full prior to receiving a certificate of completion.)
Select your pricing level – “Intern/DOD/Non-profit” or “Fully Licensed Therapist”
Fill in the registration questions,
Select the radial button for payment option, “Payment Deposit (+3%)” or “Pay in Full”
Click “Add to cart” and follow the prompts to make the payment and send the registration.