EMDR TT – Nacogdoches – Summer, 2020
$1,195.00 – $1,495.00
Nacogdoches, TX – June 4, 5 & 6 and August 7, 8 & 9, 2020
- Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
*Early registration cutoff date is two weeks prior to the first day of training. Registration begins 8:00 am the first day of training. The training site is in Nacogdoches, Texas.
Each attendee must attend five 2-hour group consultations in addition to the training sessions.
Continuing Eduction: 40 hours of continuing education is awarded upon completion of the program, for Texas LPC, MFT, and LCSW. (Partial credit is not given.)
Required reading: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: Basic principles, protocols, and procedures, third edition, by Francine Shapiro, PhD, EMDR originator, and is not included in course materials and tuition.
The location is to be determined but will be in Nacogdoches.
June 4, 5, 6, 2020 (Weekend 1)
*Group video/phone consultations:
*There is flexibility regarding the video/phone consultations. If these days and times don’t work exactly, then accommodations and adjustments can be made. Please note that these consultations are part of the training so employers may be willing to make adjustments because of that.
August 6, 7, 8, 2020 (Weekend 2)
EMDR Training Price, Payment Options, and Cancellation Policy
Registration for Nacogdoches, Tx – June 4-6 & Aug 6-8, 2020
Early Bird: (thru May 22, 2020)
- Fully Licensed Mental Health Professional $1495.00
- Intern/Nonprofit/DoD: $1195.00
Regular Rate (after May 22, 2020)
- Fully Licensed Mental Health Professional: $1645.00
- Intern/Nonprofit/DoD: $1345.00
- If cancellation is more than 14 days prior to the training start date then the full refund of the amount paid minus the $75 admin fee.
- If cancellation is between 4-14 days before the training start date, then no refund is given but we can apply the amount paid minus $75 fee to another training.
- If cancellation is 3 days or less prior to the training start date, then no refund is given but we can apply the amount minus $400 fee to another training.
A payment plan option to pay in thirds is available, 1/3 down and 1/3 due each month after registration for two months until complete. There is a 5% charge added to this payment option. The payment plan is restricted to credit card payments only. (Payment must be paid-in-full prior to receiving a certificate of completion.)
Select your pricing level – “Intern/DOD/Non-profit” or “Fully Licensed Therapist”
Click “Add to cart”
From the Cart, press “Proceed to Checkout”
In the cart, fill in the prompts
Then pay with Credit Card or select other payment options, such as the Payment Plan, Paypal, Invoice, or Echeck with the radial buttons below.