EMDR TT – W. Houston, Summer, 2019
$1,195.00 – $1,495.00
Houston (West Houston), TX – April 26-28 & Aug 16-18, 2019
- Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
*Early registration cutoff date is two weeks prior to the first day of training. Registration begins 8:00 am the first day of training. The training site is in West Houston.
Each attendee must attend five 2-hour group consultations in addition to the training sessions.
Required reading: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: Basic principles, protocols, and procedures, third edition, by Francine Shapiro, PhD, EMDR originator, and is not included in course materials and tuition.
Booking Link for Weekend 1 (Arrive: 25-Apr-2019, Departure: 28-Apr-2019)
Booking Link for Weekend 2 (Arrive: 15-Aug-2019, Departure: 18-Aug, 2019)
April 26, 27, 28, 2019 (Weekend 1)
*Group video/phone consultations:
*There is flexibility regarding the video/phone consultations. If these days and times don’t work exactly, then accommodations and adjustments can be made.
August 26, 27, 28, 2019 (Weekend 2)
EMDR Training Price, Payment Options, and Cancellation Policy
Continue to registration for West Houston – Summer – April 26, 27, 28 & August 16, 17, 18, 2019
Early Bird: (thru Friday, April 12, 2019)
- Fully Licensed Mental Health Professional $1495.00
- Intern/Nonprofit/DoD: $1195.00
Regular Rate (after April 12, 2019)
- Fully Licensed Mental Health Professional: $1645.00
- Intern/Nonprofit/DoD: $1345.00
- If cancellation is more than 14 days prior to the training start date then full refund of the amount paid minus the $75 admin fee.
- If cancellation is between 4-14 days before the training start date then no refund is given but we can apply the amount paid minus $75 fee to another training.
- If cancellation is 3 days or less prior to the training start date then no refund is given but we can apply the amount minus $400 fee to another training.
A payment plan option to pay in thirds is available, 1/3 down and 1/3 due each month after registration for two months until complete. There is a 3% charge added to this payment option and payment must be paid-in-full to receive a certificate of completion.
Select your pricing level – “Intern/DOD/Non-profit” or “Fully Licensed Therapist”
Select radial button for payment option, “Payment Deposit (+3%)” or “Pay in Full”
Click “Add to cart”
From the Cart, press “Proceed to Checkout”
In the cart, fill in the prompts
Then pay with Credit Card or select other payment options, such as Paypal, Invoice, or Echeck with the radial buttons below.