EMDR Therapy Equine-Assisted Workshop
EMDR Therapy Equine-Assisted – $289
Conducted virtually on CompassionWorks.com
This workshop is intended for EMDR Trained therapists only.
March 18, 2023 – 9:00am to 6:00pm (Central Time) with an hour break for lunch
This live, online 8-hour, EMDRIA approved, webinar course, created and taught by Amanda Martin, PhD, LMFT-S, LPC and features Daisy the Equine Partner.
Credits from CE Classes: 8 hours
EMDRIA Credits: 8 hours
(EMDRIA credits count only for those who have completed their EMDRIA approved EMDR training and have received their certificate of completion before the start date of the workshop.)
This training provides an overview of research on EMDR and Equine-Assisted therapy. The training reviews elements of equine-assisted therapy as it applies to the 8 phases of EMDR therapy. There are video demonstrations of Safe Place, the EMDR standard protocol, and the Future template equine-assisted. The interactive discussions provide an opportunity for attendees to apply knowledge on tracking changes in the session and assessing the horse’s response.
- Identify research on EMDR therapy and equine-assisted interventions
- Explain the team treatment approach of psychotherapy equine-assisted
- Summarize the AIP Model and Stages of Change Model
- Describe EMDR treatment phases to psychotherapy equine-assisted interventions
- Demonstrate EMDR equine-assisted services with demonstration videos of the standard EMDR protocol using the three-pronged approach.
The training includes interactive discussion activities with attendees to assist with the application of the integration of models.
Join Amanda for in-depth insight into two of her favorite topics, EMDR therapy and horses!
On the date of this workshop you will access the Zoom.us link to the live instruction through the CompassionWorks.com user account you create or log into upon checkout. The workshop will be located under My Courses when you click on your username.
You will need to be able to have a quiet space for participation with your fully functioning computer connected to the internet. Your computer must have full audio and video capabilities. Using a Chrome or Firefox browser is preferred. If you need to attend by smartphone, while not ideal, is also possible. Go <here> for more information.
- If cancellation is more than 14 days prior to the workshop start date then full refund of amount paid minus a $35 dollar administrative fee is given.
- If cancellation is between 4-14 days before the workshop start date then no refund is given but we can apply the amount paid minus a $35 fee to another training or workshop.
- If cancellation is 3 days or less prior to the workshop start date then no refund is given but we can apply the amount minus half to another training or workshop.
Eight (8) continuing education (CE) credits for Texas LPC, LCSW, and MFT mental health professionals and are provided by CompassionWorks at no additional charge.
Continuing Education (CE) credits are also provided through CE-Classes for those needing credits for licenses outside of Texas. These are included in the registration price.
In this case, CE Classes is the provider of continuing education (CE) credits. The Skill Level is Beginner. “There are no known conflicts of interests for this workshop.” A total of 8 CEs are available.
“Certificates are awarded online after completion of the workshop. Participants print their own certificate after registering at ce-classes.com, entering a keycode, and completing an evaluation form.”
“Licensed Professionals should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval”
All grievances must be in writing to Ariel Shafer, and will be replied to within 5 – 10 business days.)
ADA assistance – Please contact Ariel Shafer if special accommodation is required.
- This course does not offer APA credits.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
CE-Classes is approved by:
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0223 Expires 2-2023
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: TBD
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.