Program, Registration and Payment Information
The fee includes both weekends 1 & 2, and the 10 hours of group consultation.
Early Registration – Before the 14 days prior to the first weekend of the training.
$1495.00 Early Fully Licensed Registration
$1195.00 Associate/Intern/grad student, full-time nonprofit employee
Regular Registration – Paid after the 14 days prior to the start of the first weekend of the training.
$1645.00 Fully Licensed Registration
The following payment options are available:
- You can pay in full at the time of registration.
- You can pay 1/3 down and 1/3 monthly for the two months after registration. The payment plan incurs a 5% charge. (You will need to be paid-in-full to receive your certificate of completion.)
- You can mail a check.
- You can contact us directly if other options are needed.
You select the option at the end of the shopping cart just prior to payment.
Time Frame for Completion of Program
- The online program is required to be completed within a 9-month period beginning at the time of attendance of the first weekend. (Completion involves attending Weekends 1 and 2 and the 10 hours of consultation.)
- The in-person program is required to be completed within a two-year time frame.
Documentation Requirements to attend the training.
Please email CompassionWorks or otherwise submit documentation from one of the following options:
- Documentation that shows your standing as a mental health professional, have a master’s degree (or doctorate) in a mental health related field (Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Psychiatry, Psychiatric Nursing, etc.) and are licensed to practice as a mental health professional by your state board. Full eligibility requirements.
- If you have a graduate degree in the mental health field but are not yet licensed to practice, please document that you are working towards state licensure and under a licensed supervisor. (A copy of your intern license and letter from your supervisor will suffice.)
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate program, please submit transcripts (unofficial) that show you have completed your core coursework and a letter from your licensed supervisor in the internship/practicum setting.
- First-year graduate students are not eligible.
Cancelations and Refunds
- If cancellation is more than 14 days prior to the training start date,then the full refund of the amount paid minus a $75 admin fee will be given.
- If cancellation is between 4-14 days before the training start date, then no refund is given but, we can apply the amount paid minus a $75 admin fee to another training.
- If cancellation is 3 days or less prior to the training start date, then no refund is given but we can apply the amount minus $400 fee to another training.
- On the start date of the training, no refunds will be given but, we can apply the amount minus $400 fee to another training.
- After the training has been started by the purchaser, no refunds will be given. Changes to the 2nd weekend of the training will incur a $375 fee.
Policy for Missing Training Hours
- The charge for rescheduling to make up any missed portion of the training over 20 minutes is billed at $125 per missed hour with a minimum charge of one hour. This may not apply to computer or internet malfunction if it is quickly followed with a phone call and/or resolution.
- Any missed portion of the training over 20 minutes must be approved in advance and approval may not be possible depending on time and day of the training.
Policy for Making Up a Consultation Group
- The charge for making up a group after the second weekend has been completed is $50.00 per group hour or $100 per individual hour.
EMDR International Association Approved Training.
This is the complete EMDR Therapist Training approved by the EMDR International Association (EMDRIA), formerly known as Level I and Level II, including an additional 10 hours of consultation. Participants will learn the EMDR psychotherapy approach, the basic eight-phase EMDR protocol, the Adaptive Information Processing Model, and how to incorporate EMDR into your practice. This course will consist of didactic presentations, demonstrations, supervised practicum, and case consultations. Group size is intended to be small, and is limited to less than 20 participants.
Participants must attend the full training and five 2-hour consultation groups to receive a certificate of completion in EMDR Basic Training. Approval of partial programs cannot be granted.
Continuing Education Information
The EMDR Therapist Training offers 40 hours of continuing education upon completion of the program, including 40 hours of instruction and 10 hours of consultation. Partial credit is not given, as per the requirements of EMDRIA and the participating Texas boards.
CompassionWorks offers Texas LPC, Texas MFT, and Texas Social Workers (LMSW & LCSW) credits.
Forty continuing education (CE) credits for Texas LPC, LCSW and MFT mental health professionals and are provided by CompassionWorks at no additional charge.
Continuing Education (CE) credits are also available through CE-Classes for those needing credits for licenses outside of Texas. These are available for an additional charge of $40.00 per weekend.
The course agenda is to teach the use of EMDR Therapy to licensed mental health professionals and qualified interns. This is a link to the Training Objectives
In this case, CE Classes is the provider of continuing education (CE) credits. The Skill Level is All levels, Beginner to Advanced. “There are no known conflicts of interests for this workshop”. These credits are for Psychologists and Counselors outside of Texas. A total of 40 CEs are available, 20 per weekend of training.
“Certificates are awarded online after completion of the workshop. Participants print their own certificate after registering at ce-classes.com, entering a keycode, and completing an evaluation form.”
“Licensed Professionals should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval”
All grievances must be in writing to Ariel Shafer, and will be replied to within 5 – 10 business days.)
ADA assistance – Please contact Ariel Shafer if special accommodation is required.
CE-Classes is approved by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) CE-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- Florida Certification Board
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2022 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0223 Expires 02-2023
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: (TBD)
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – CE-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2022.